Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Can't Sleep

I can't sleep. Granted, it's noon on a Saturday and I am not supposed to be sleeping, but I don't mean right this minute...I mean most nights. I have hundreds of thoughts running through my head laying in bed...usually about code of some sort. Most times when this happens, I get up and start coding. Usually for work, but often just messing around for fun. I have been told many times that I should start a blog, post code snippets, talk about interesting new things I am playing around with, etc. Yeah...I am years and years behind the curve on this -- mainly because I prefer coding to talking about coding. But alas, I have decided to try my hand at blogging a little bit about the stuff I am toying around with, so here goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment. I just want to see what it looks like on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Here is another comment. Just trying this thing out...